Boyish or Girlish ??


This is how I used to look like before... oh no...my eyes are half closed in this pic!

フリービーばっかり着ていた頃のあっしです。









This one is in a different hair style.
The skin is from BP* by Bettypage Voyager.
(I don't think its in the store anymore.
This one is soft and cute 'Candy' but I often use the one with the red lipstick.)





Yep, this one.
This is me about a month ago when I started buying stuff in linden$ like the torn stockings
(from amerie's Naughty in Yamate SIM) and the flexi short hair (from Adam and Eve..i think).



この写真は、おしゃれなお店で有名なKoreshanのmina junさんのお店'mina junk'
ロフトっぽいところで、またりとさせてもらっているところ。
ほんとおされさんですてきなんだなー。





AVs mentioned above have the same shape.
I changed the face a little bit after this, especially around the eyes, hoping to get a more mysterious girlish look.
Am I succeeding? The skin is the same as the one before.
Next thing I want is a proper mole. The one I made is so fakish!



Relaxing at Ms. Nock Forager's Island in Hegurajima. I love her blog!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿